“Camp is a MUST for children with diabetes. It’s where they can be around others who completely understand the struggles and turn something hard into something positive.” – Parent of Participant
DYF would thank to all of it supporters throughout 2016. You have enabled us to serve almost 2,000 individuals, provide almost $500,000 in scholarships and subsidiaries, and most importantly, inspire children and families to live long, healthy and confident lives with T1D. As we prepare for 2017, we ask for your support with a year end gift to launch us into another life changing year.
Hear from the DYF community to understand why camp is so important.
Still not convinced?
Reasons to Give to DYF
- DYF has provided life changing programs for children, teens, and families affected by T1D for over 75 continuous years.
- 84% of program participants report feeling more hopeful about their condition after attending a DYF program.
- More than 83 cents of every dollar goes to supporting DYF camps and programs.
- DYF received a 4/4 star and 90% overall rating from Charity Navigator, a leading organization in ranking Non-Profits. Learn more!
- DYF is accredited by the American Camp Association and a founding member of the Diabetes Education and Camping Association
Ready to partner with us?
Make a donation online!
Every dollar you give to the DYF goes towards providing programs for children, teens and families affected by diabetes. To make a donation now please donate through our secure website at Firstgiving.
Make your donation go TWICE as far:
Other ways to Give to DYF
Questions about sponsorships, recurring gifts, gifts of honor, matching gift programs, DIY fundraising, and gifts of stock can all be directed to DYF’s Development Coordinator, Garrett Bock, at email@example.com or call the DYF office at (925) 680-4994.
DYF also works with Amazon Smile so you can support camp every time you shop. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Have a car you’d like to use for good? DYF also accepts car donations. We partner with DonateForCharity to maximize your donation to support our camp programs.
Share your time with us
We’re always looking for volunteers to partner with us making camp a fantastic experience for all who attend. We couldn’t do it without all of the camp and medical staff that work with us. Check out what it’s like to be a camp counselor and part of the medical staff!