DYF TIERED PRICING
We are proud to offer a three-tiered pricing model for our programs, all of which result in the same impactful program experience. As a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, we work hard to keep our costs low and to make our programs accessible to everyone, regardless of income. We fundraise over 1.5 million dollars each year through private donations, events, and grants in order to support our efforts to allow more children and families to experience our programs.
- Tier 1 pricing fully covers the expenses of your family’s experience at the program, including a highly-skilled medical team, qualified staff, program supplies, and facility maintenance. Please consider supporting DYF by selecting Tier 1.
- Tier 2 pricing represents a partially subsidized rate that is available to all families regardless of income level.
- Tier 3 is our scholarship program, which is available at all programs. If you have questions or concerns about the cost of camp or our pricing model, please give us a call at (925) 680-4994 so that we can provide assistance and get your family to camp.
DYF SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
We are proud to be able to offer full scholarships for all of our programs.
We offer a maximum of 1 scholarship per year per camper.
Determination of scholarship award is decided based on the following considerations in order of priority:
- Recipients of SNAP, MediCal, CHIP or other governmental assistance.
- Gross household income in relation to the number of individuals in a household.
- Newly diagnosed or first-time campers.
- Recent job loss or reduction of employment.
- Loss or change in housing.
- Unanticipated medical expenses.
- Other extenuating circumstances, assessed on a case by case basis.
No registration deposit will be required for families requesting a scholarship, nor will we require additional documentation unless specifically requested.
Limited funds are available and scholarships will continue to be granted until all the funds are exhausted, especially for family camp and we encourage you to apply!
FUNDRAISE YOUR FEE
Create your own fundraising page by clicking “I Want to Fundraise For This” on the righthand side of the page linked below. On your own page, you’ll be able to explain a little about yourself and what camp means to you. Then share your personal link with your friends and family!