DYF SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
We are proud to be able to offer partial and full scholarships for all of our programs. We offer a maximum of 1 scholarship per year per camper.
Determination of scholarship award is decided based on the following considerations in order of priority:
- Recipients of SNAP, MediCal, CHIP or other governmental assistance.
- Gross household income in relation to the number of individuals in a household.
- Newly diagnosed or first-time campers.
- Recent job loss or reduction of employment.
- Loss or change in housing.
- Unanticipated medical expenses.
- Other extenuating circumstances, assessed on a case by case basis.
No registration deposit will be required for families requesting a scholarship, nor will we require additional documentation unless specifically requested.
Scholarship applications can be completed within the camper application form when registration opens on January 5, 2022.