Plans for 2020 are underway! To help with planning, we will add our future dates here as we solidify them. We will announce the full program schedule with fees by December 1st, 2019. Please contact Kaylor Glassman, Director of Programs, with any questions.
Registration will open on January 3rd, 2020.
2020 DYF Programs:
- Spring Family Retreat: March 27-29
- Bay Area Diabetes Summit Kids Camp: April 26
- Spring Campamento Familiar en Español: May 1-3
- Work Weekend at Bearskin Meadow Camp: May 23-25
- Leaders-in-Training II: June 14-27
- Buddy Camp: June 21-26
- Teen Camp: June 28-July 6
- Kids Camp: July 9-16
- Camp de los Niños: TBD
- NEW! High Adventure Program for Teens: July 18-30
- Leaders-in-Training I: July 18-30
- Family Camp 1: July 18-23
- Family Camp 2: July 25-30
- Adult Retreat: July 31-August 2
- Beach Day: September 13
- Camp Kaiser (by invitation only): TBD
- Fall Family Retreat: October 23-25
- Fall Campamento Familiar en Español: November 13-15
For information about our three-tiered pricing model, click here.
Financial assistance is available to families who qualify through our robust Scholarship program. Scholarships enable those with hardships to pay as little as the registration deposit to attend any program. Click for more Scholarship Information!
Fundraise Your Camp Fee
You can also create a personal fundraising page at www.firstgiving.com/dyf to raise the camp fee after you register for camp. We are giving families time to fundraise through June 1st, 2020!
There is a $150 registration deposit required of all campers for most programs, $50 of which is non-refundable. Please contact our office at (925) 680-4994 to request special payment arrangements for this deposit.
A cancellation at least 30 days prior to the start of your camp program will result in a full refund minus the $50 non-refundable deposit. We are unable to refund camp fees within the 30 days prior to camp, as we have already done the staff hiring and purchasing of program supplies, food, etc. needed for your camper(s) to attend.
We strongly encourage all participants to purchase the 3rd party insurance package described here to protect your registration fees should you need to cancel within 30 days of the start of your camp program. The insurance package can be purchased at the time of registration or separately online.