Charity Navigator awards DYF 4 Star Rating
- DYF has provided life changing programs for children, teens, and families affected by T1D for over 75 continuous years.
- 84% of program participants report feeling more hopeful about their condition after attending a DYF program.
- More than 83 cents of every dollar goes to supporting DYF camps and programs.
- DYF received a 4/4 star and 90% overall rating from Charity Navigator, a leading organization in ranking Non-Profits. Learn more!
- DYF is accredited by the American Camp Association and a founding member of the Diabetes Education and Camping Association
Still not convinced? Hear from the DYF community to understand why camp is so important.